I had the most fabulous weekend, I have some fabulous pictures to go along with my weekend which I will post later. I am enjoying the little realizations or ah ha moments that come into my life. They play such a huge part in my knowing what is, and what will be.
Brendon and I have been so busy with school, and I know that it can get quite stressful, but it just feels right, this is the path that is perfect for this moment for us to be on. For those of you who do not know, Brendon is going to school to be a Paramedic, I am so glad that he knows what he wants to do, and I am so excited for him to finally be doing something that he loves. He just kind of fell into construction, and I believe that he really has wanted something else all along. The passion he has for helping people is a quality that I admire in him, and I love to see him in his element.
As for me, I am still going on the track of being a nurse, but I am also on the path to be sure that is what I would like, so for now I am just going for my generals and getting the pre req's for that, but I am finding that I have the ability to be anything that I want to be, and that is so empowering. I have held myself small, knowing that I didn't do the best in High School, but I know now, that I didn't apply myself. I can do this and I can do this well.
So back to my weekend....We went camping with some friends of ours of which are quickly becoming some that I truly can not live without. We stayed in a camp ground in Echo, and it was really, nice....HOT yes but really nice. The kids all had a really good time, and Emma won't stop talking about Kiera (our friend Daniel brought his girl camping) she was so cute with my kids and they quickly became the best of friends. Wyatt and Emma also had a really good time playing with Camo (our other friends little boy) and his little sister Amber. Me, I had a wonderful time with the girls, we had such a sweet time together. The guys would go off and do manly stuff, and us girls would just bond....our bonding at one time was skinny dipping together, of the three of us no one had done it before. It took a little convincing on my part for a certain someone, but she hesitantly went along. I was the first one naked and ready for the plunge (which wasn't much of a plunge the water was not too deep) the other two were right behind me. The other part to this was it was in the middle of the day, this was a huge risk and I Love being on the other side of risking, the reward is huge. As we were finishing up with our freezing cold dip, sweet Kiera lost her shoe, and as it started floating down the river, she yells for me to get it....so here is my bare ass, running after her shoe, she says it looked like the Baywatch run on the beach but I am sure it looked more like, oh I don't know, but I am certain not Baywatch. The boys question whether or not we did it, but we don't really care if they know or not, in fact I would rather them not. For once this had nothing to do with them what-so-ever and was an experience for just us girls ; )
I am ready for more summer fun!!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for being so open and honest. You have inspired me. I love you lady.
ReplyDelete